Appointments are available seven days a week. Unfortunately, walk ins are not available.
Payment is due in full at time of service. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for a relaxed check-in. First time clients will be asked to provide information on medical history and lifestyle. This information is used solely to provide you with the best care possible, and remains completely confidential. If you are late, you may not receive the fully scheduled time and will be charged the full amount of the session. 24 hours’ cancellation notice is required.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide 24-hour notice will result in a fee of 100% of your scheduled appointment charge.
All clients must agree to the following:
- I understand that the massage I receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. If I experience any pain or discomfort during this session, I will immediately inform the therapist so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort.
- I understand my massage therapist is a trained professional and does NOT offer sexual services of any kind.
- I understand draping will be used during the session – only the area being worked on will be uncovered.
- I understand that massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment and that I should see a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment that I am aware of.
- I understand that massage therapists are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such.
- Because massage should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions, and answered all questions honestly.
- I agree to keep the therapist updated as to any changes in my medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I fail to do so.
- I understand and agree that if I make any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or if I exhibit any sexual misconduct, I will be liable for payment for the full scheduled session, the session will end immediately, and I will not be allowed to receive massage from Midtown Massage in the future.
- I understand clients under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the entire session. Informed written consent must be provided by parent or legal guardian for any client under the age of 17.